KumuluzEE GraphQL officially released!
After a few months of development and testing, KumuluzEE GraphQL is now officially released. You can now use GraphQL in your microservices. Extension is designed to be as user-friendly as possible; you can create your first GraphQL endpoint with as little as two annotations in the code!
- GraphQL endpoint setup using the KumuluzEE servlet,
- GraphiQL integration,
- Code-first style of developing (schema is automatically created from annotated GraphQL resolver functions; using the GraphQL SPQR)
- Built-in utilities for pagination, sorting and filtering,
- Integration with KumuluzEE REST for optimized JPA queries,
- Integration with KumuluzEE Security for securing your endpoint,
- Wide JDK support (from Java 8-11).