Support for MicroProfile 3.0 is here!
We are happy to announce the release of KumuluzEE 3.6.0. This release includes a brand new profile for MicroProfile 3.0 specification.
MicroProfile 3.0 specification consists of the following components:
- KumuluzEE Core
- KumuluzEE Servlet Jetty
- KumuluzEE CDI Weld
- KumuluzEE JAX-RS Jersey
- KumuluzEE JSON-P
- KumuluzEE JSON-B Yasson
And the following extensions:
- KumuluzEE Config MP (integrates MicroProfile configuration with KumuluzEE configuration framework)
- KumuluzEE Fault Tolerance SmallRye (fault tolerance patterns e.g. retry, circuit breaker, …)
- KumuluzEE Health (predefined and custom health-checks)
- KumuluzEE Metrics (collection of application and user-defined metrics)
- KumuluzEE JWT Auth (authentication using JSON Web Tokens)
- KumuluzEE OpenTracing Jaeger (OpenTracing compliant instrumentation)
- KumuluzEE OpenAPI MP (documentation of REST resources using OpenAPI specification)
- KumuluzEE Rest Client (type-safe client for accessing REST resources)
Dependency versions have also been updated to their latest versions.
- Added MicroProfile 3.0 profile.
- Added Jetty
etagheader support for static content.
- Upped dependency versions.
- Added caching
EeExtensionGroupin preparation for JCache extension.
snakeyamlversion due to breakage of log4j2 initialization.
More details about this release can be found on GitHub.