Support for MicroProfile 2.2 and Java 12 is here!
We are happy to announce the release of KumuluzEE 3.5.0. This release includes a brand new profile for MicroProfile 2.2. MicroProfile 2.2 contains upgrades to existing extensions which are now better than ever. This release also fully supports Java 12.
MicroProfile 2.2 profile consists of following components:
- KumuluzEE Core
- KumuluzEE Servlet Jetty
- KumuluzEE CDI Weld
- KumuluzEE JAX-RS Jersey
- KumuluzEE JSON-P
- KumuluzEE JSON-B Yasson
And the following extensions:
- KumuluzEE Config MP (integrates MicroProfile configuration with KumuluzEE configuration framework)
- KumuluzEE Fault Tolerance SmallRye (fault tolerance patterns e.g. retry, circuit breaker, …)
- KumuluzEE Health (predefined and custom health-checks)
- KumuluzEE Metrics (collection of application and user-defined metrics)
- KumuluzEE JWT Auth (authentication using JSON Web Tokens)
- KumuluzEE OpenTracing Jaeger (OpenTracing compliant instrumentation)
- KumuluzEE OpenAPI MP (documentation of REST resources using OpenAPI specification)
- KumuluzEE Rest Client (type-safe client for accessing REST resources)
Dependency versions have also been updated to their latest versions and the KumuluzEE framework is now fully compatible with the latest Java 12.
- Added MicroProfile 2.2 profile.
- Upped dependency versions
More details about this release can be found on GitHub.